Following in the footsteps of The Everyday Athlete, here is my response to the 25 things Facebook meme that is going around.
- My right limbs are both about a centimeter longer than my left limbs
- I’d rather have a few really excellent choices than lots of mediocre ones
- My favorite bicycle component is the crankset, particularly the driveside arm and spider
- I take most of my notes with a ~50 year old Parker Super-21
- A very good friend in college nicknamed me “Eeyore”
- In second-grade, I got the “Do I have to?!” award
- I dislike covering myself in sheets and much prefer rolling myself up in blankets…like a burrito
- I like girls who are sweet, but not naive
- I have my keyboard layout set to Dvorak
- Frozen blueberries are my favorite treat in the summertime
- In junior high concert orchestra, I played second violin, first seat
- In high school, I really really wanted to be a graphic or industrial designer. I took up basic photography to have material for my design work.
- I never took more than college calculus. I am constantly teaching myself new stuff when I read technical papers.
- I do not like rap or hip-hop music
- I dislike wearing shoes
- It has been five years since I last put brush to canvas
- It has been two nights since I had my last alcoholic drink
- For a long time, my favorite book was “Cat’s Eye” by Margaret Atwood.
- I want to learn to play the banjo
- I like shirts with french cuffs
- I usually feel a little nauseous when I wake up in the morning
- In high school, I would sleep after dinner, then get up in the middle of the night to do my homework, and then go back to sleep again. This annoyed my parents to no end, and is probably the genesis of my poor sleep hygiene.
- When I worked in Michigan, I would often go to Ann Arbor on Friday nights and get a reuben, fries, and coffee at my favorite deli. I would then go see a movie or browse the Border’s around the corner.
- I liked the early seasons of “The Gilmore Girls”
- I am terrible at explaining things